How you can make a big impact in 30 minutes or less:
- Share Our Website: Share any page on our website in all your social networks. At the bottom of every page on this website you will see a “Share this Page” button. This button makes it easy to help spread our cause on the web. You can do this whenever and however often you like.
- Send Emails: That same “Share this page” link at the bottom of each page of this website will allow you to send an email to anyone you think would want to know about Stockings With Care and our cause.
- Become Our Fan: Become our fan on Facebook and, when you do, let others in your network know about us too.
- Tweet About Us: Follow us on Twitter and retweet our tweets. We need to get this message out to as many as possible. Feel free to tweet about Stockins Wtih Care as much as you can and include a link to our website.
- Link to Stockings With Care: If you own a website you can link to Stockings With Care to let your visitors know about the Stockings With Care cause.
- Blog About Us: If you own or write for a blog we would love for you to blog about about Stockings With Care.
How to keep Spreading the Word:
- Put up our flyer (link to new flyer coming soon) at your work and wherever you can get permission to do so.
- Come to one of our events and invite or bring your friends.
- Repeat the 30 minute or less checklist as often as you like.
Thanks so much for letting everyone know about Stockings With Care. Every time someone follows through on the suggestions we made on this page, we get more visitors to our website and more help making the lives of children better. Your help is greatly appreciated.